Vitamin C for the skin. Why is it good? How do I apply topical?

 Summer is coming..

 I know for us in the northeast, this is just a cruel joke. A promise of warmth and sunshine, met by rain and roller-coaster weather. However, as we all know, the sun keeps it's promise and shines bright for the months of June, July, and August. When I think of Summer, I think of BBQs, Pools, and Fun in the Sun. I also think of crisp, cold, oranges. The kind you keep in the fridge and when you bite the juice squirts all over. Summer's coming folks, and we have to be ready to protect our face.

Typically, when I talk about getting face-ready for summer, I am talking about sunscreen. However, this Summer, I get to talk about Avon Anew Vitamin C. Growing up I heard about how great the original Avon Clearly C Serum was. Everyone I spoke with raved about it, yet Avon stopped selling it. Well now they have re-released it, and let me tell you why it is so awesome for our face.


benefit your face?

BENEFITS

• Skin looks smoother and clearer and even toned

• Enhances skin clarity
• Fights overall photo-damage
• Improves skin tone and resiliency
• Visibly improves skin's imperfections
• Contains Vitamin C and E
• Oil-free
• Dermatologist tested
• Noncomedogenic, hypoallergenic and nonacnegenic  

Avon's Skincare Institute worked to re-imagine vitamin C in Skincare. They completely started "anew" to create a pure and potent formula of vitamin C.

Louise Scott, Chief Scientific Officer at Avon Skincare Institute says "Topical vitamin C formulas help skin look brighter. Other products contain a vitamin C derivative, which is not as effective as pure vitamin C. Our concentrated serum is formulated with an exclusive patented technology that keeps vitamin C pure and potent."

Based on a consumer perception study of Anew Vitamin C Brightening Serum; users have found in 2 weeks skin looks brighter, smoother, clearer, and more even toned.


  1. Use morning and night after cleansing as your treatment before moisturizing
  2. Gently smooth over cleansed skin in an upward and outward motion, avoiding the eye are.
  3.  Allow the Anew Vitamin C Brightening Serum a moment to soak into the skin before applying moisturizer
  4. Always follow with a moisturizer in the morning that contains SPF to support the work done by Anew Vitamin C Brightening Serum.

Why is Vitamin C good for the skin?

According to Oregon State University's Linus Pauling Institute, in an article written about vitamin C for their Micro Nutrient Information Center, the absorbic acid in vitamin C makes in a key ingredient for skin health. They have also shown that some studies prove that vitamin C may help prevent and treat Ultra Violet caused photo-damage. A few key points of that article:


 FYI, Avon's Anew Vitamin C contains 10% of pure Vitamin C, which shows a better case of absorption.
So, Vitamin C is essentially our sun damage healer. Avon recommends using the Anew Vitamin C Brightening Serum first on your skin and allowing it to soak into the epidermis first. Always follow the Anew Vitamin C Brightening Serum with a moisturizer that contains SPF. 


Where can I purchase Anew Vitamin C Brightening Serum?

Right HERE! Anew Vitamin C Brightening Serum is on sale TODAY for $19.99. Just click any of the above links or click the button below to go straight to my Avon site to purchase!


What are some reviews on 

Anew Vitamin C Brightening Serum?

Allycia Wilson, Managing Editor of Beauty Stat.com has a great review on Anew Vitamin C Brightening Serum. 
She Says "Here in NYC, the weather changes from 40 degrees one day to 70 degrees the next. So I’m still trying to get my skin back in shape. There are a lot of new brightening lotions and serums that have hit the market recently, but as a longtime Avon customer, I was excited to try the Avon Anew Vitamin C Brightening Serum. I have been using it for about a week, applying morning and evening after cleansing my skin. I didn’t notice any changes in my skin until about day three. My skin had more of a glow, especially noticeable after I applied makeup. If the results are great after day three, I will definitely continue to use it to see more improvements in my skin. This product is a must-have if you are suffering from dull skin."




Comments

Popular Posts