Going from couch to walking with #urbanbelt My review of #urbanbelt

I received an urban belt free from active urban sports to provide an honest review and feedback.







How this little belt helped me train for #avon39

As not a normal "exercise" person, my decision to go for the Avon39 walk was a pretty big one. So, at the end of the first week, I discovered I was tired of getting my phone sweaty. That's when I was so happy urban active sports sent me this great little belt to review.

Running Belt for iPhone 6 / 6 Plus & Android Smartphones + Touchscreen Compatible & PLUS Elastic Laces and PLUS Urban Runner's Survival Guide Ebook


Running Belt for iPhone 6 / 6 Plus & Android Smartphones + Touchscreen Compatible & PLUS Elastic Laces and PLUS Urban Runner's Survival Guide EbookFirst of all, you get everything you see here. It isn't in the form I expected. When I undid the package the laces were inside the belt and the book was a downloadable e-book. However, these laces are great making it easy to slip my shoes on and off. I haven't had a chance to review the e-book as I just went back to college FULL-time for the summer. If you are ready to order, click on the picture, gives you a direct link.





So, when the belt arrived, I decided to do an unboxing video. Please forgive me as for some reason I though I could unpackage it AND show you all. However, it's pretty cool to see in person.


Then came actually using it. I found it a little challenging as I am a mom and just barely starting to work out, the elastic was a hard to adjust. I do feel like it might need so more slack to allow for bigger sizes to feel like it isn't too snug would be a good thing.

However, once I got it on and adjusted, I realized snug was a good thing. I did wear it closer to my waist as I am a high waisted person.

Fit wise, once I adjusted it to my personal preference, I was pretty impressed. Once this belt is on, it is on. There is no sliding or twisting to the side. It stays on the front of my body. This is great, I plan to use this belt in my Avon39 walk in May.
Probably my favorite feature of this belt is all the pockets. There is the outside cell phone pocket and an interior pocket as well as a small pouch in that first zipper. The cell phone is velcroed in so you can still utilize the front pouch or make adjustments. The rear pouch has more pockets and is capable of holding money, snacks, or car keys. The side pockets would be useful to maybe to others, but I haven't quite figured out how I would use them. They probably would hold money or change.



The clear pouch in the front is easy to operate the cell phone through. I don't know how I feel about advertising my phone to the world if I am walking through areas I'm not sure about. However, at the gym, it worked well. There is a hole in between the cell phone pouch and the zipper that allows for headphones to be hooked up to your phone while you are working out. The sweat proof material and the cushion was really nice and comfortable. 


There is not a lot of bounce when you are wearing. If you are looking for a great belt to wear while running, walking, or training at the gym, this is a great hands-free option. 

Comments

Popular Posts