Need a Quick Wide-Eyed Look? Try Mascara




As a working mom, it is hard to find time to get myself together. We spend so much time gathering items for the kids, getting their clothes clean, carting them from this place to that, and running out the door. It is hard to find time to breath in that chaos.

So, when it comes to makeup routine, I like to use 3 products if I only have 5 minutes. Foundation, Concealer and Mascara. I have the permanently tired looking eyes, and if I don't do this so many people ask why I look so tired. (Lol, that's another post all together). I use our CC Concealer to cover up the circles, then I cover with a quick coat of our Smooth Minerals Foundation (if your looking for a great foundation that is light and oil-free this is it), finally I end with 2 coats of mascara. Usually I use our Mega Effects Mascara and layer on the Super Extend Winged-Out Mascara for a wide eyed look.

But, it's amazing when you take time to curl your lashes and put on a coat or two of mascara, the eyes begin to open up. Many professionals recommend actually using two different types of mascara to get the ultimate "falsie" look. They recommend using a voluminous mascara to plump up the lashes and a lengthening mascara to make them look winged-out! I usually go for lengthening when I am in a hurry. But, I love combining two different types as well for that wide-eyed look.

This brochure our lengthening and 

volume mascaras are on SALE!



Our Super Extend winged-out Mascara is the best option for lengthening. Infused with raven black lengthening fibers, the brush wraps and lifts each individual lash opening up the entire look. 


Our Big & Daring Volume  Mascara plumps up the lashes 10xs. It is actually Water Resistant which is great in the rain or for those weddings and graduations summer brings on.


Each one is on sale for only $5.99!!


Comments

Popular Posts